8-9 Cambridge Gardens, Hastings
East Sussex TN34 1EH, UK
The comfort, well-being and safety of our guests is of paramount importance to us. We therefore wish to draw your attention to the specific sections of our terms and conditions laid out below.
THIS IS IMPORTANT TO YOU. WHEN YOU TAKE A ROOM IN THIS GUEST HOUSEYOU WILL BE ASKED TO SIGN IN. BY SIGNING IN TO THIS ESTABLISHMENT YOU WILL BE AGREEING TO A CONTRACT BETWEEN YOURSELF AND THE Millifont Guest House TO ABIDE BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE GUEST HOUSE.
1. Rates quoted are per room, per night based upon the room occupancy selected (unless otherwise specified), subject to availability. Please check the room rates direct with the hotel or booking agent.
2. When booking credit card details are required to secure the reservation. Exceptions: please note for certain rates, bookings (e.g. Booking.com) or special offers, your credit card may be pre-authorised or charged (sometimes without any option for refund) upon reservation and confirmation of the booking. Please check the room details thoroughly for any such conditions or contact the Guest House direct prior to making your reservation. On all other bookings the balance is to be paid when the guest arrive to the hotel with card or cash. For group bookings or bookings over 7 days we may require a deposit via bank transfer however this is by manager’s discretion. Rooms should not be considered reserved until our acknowledgement of the deposit and/or confirmation of the booking has been received. Payment by credit card will incur a surcharge of 3.5%.
2.1. A pre-authorization will place the pre-authorized amount in a holding-state and temporarily reduce one’s credit card limit, but it is NOT a transaction charge and will not be reflected in one’s credit card statement. Depending of one’s credit card bank’s set up, the pre-authorized amount will drop off typically after 14 days.
3. Guests must cancel or modify all reservations 72 hours before the date of arrival, and no charge will be taken. If the cancellation/modification or “no-show ” is after this time, the first night or 50% of the total reservation amount is taken, which ever is higher. For reservations with multiple rooms this applies to each room. Please also note all cancellations or modifications must be made in writing, either by fax or email. Cancellations over the phone will not be accepted.
4. Check in time is any time after 14:00pm. If guests arrive before, we can offer to hold luggage at the hotel. Check out time on the date of departure is 11:00am.ï¿½ If the room is not vacated by this time, the customer will be subject to another night. Equally we offer the service to guests where we can hold luggage after 11:00am until the end of the day on the date of departure.
5. No persons in excess of the number agreed at the time of booking are to occupy the room. Breach of this rule will terminate the contract without recompense to the client.
6. The Guest House cannot accept responsibility for the property of the client or guest, on any part of the premises, whether internal or external, and clients are advised to consider third party personal or group insurance as applicable.
7. We reserve the right to terminate the visit of any person whose conduct is detrimental to the comfort of others.
8. We reserve the right to charge guests the cost of rectifying damage, caused by the deliberate, negligent reckless act of the guest to the hotels property or structure as well as for any stolen hotel’s property (including towels). Should this damage come to light after the guest has departed, we reserve the right to make a charge to the guests credit / debit card, or send an invoice for the amount to the registered address. We will however make every effort to rectify any damage internally prior to contracting specialists to make the repairs, and therefore will make every effort to keep any costs that the guest would incur to a minimum.
9. Please note Millifont Guest House operates a NO SMOKING policy within all interior areas of the hotel including guest bedrooms, public areas and corridors. For resident guests who do not comply with our NO SMOKING policy, a £100.00 charge will be added to their bill to include the cost of cleaning all soft furnishing to remove the odour of tobacco.
10. Any complaint about the booking service must be notified to the Millifont Guest House in writing or by email as soon as possible. Any complaint regarding the hotel must be brought to the attention of the hotel management as early as possible during your stay and, if not resolved to your satisfaction, should be notified to the Millifont Guest House in writing.
11. You warrant that you are at least 21 years of age. All bookings are personal to you and may not be sold, assigned or otherwise transferred.
12. Pets are not accepted, with the exception of guide dogs.
1. Personal information collected from you is used to fulfill your request for services or to send you confirmation details and if necessary to inform you of updates or changes to your travel plans.
2. The Millifont Guest House does not modify, copy, distribute, license, sell or redistribute any of your personal file information.
3. The Millifont Guest House delete from its systems all details held about you which are no longer necessary and endeavour to protect your personal data against unauthorized or unlawful use.
In using the The Millifont Guest House website, you consent to the collection and use of this information in the ways described above.